The Yale® ERP155-190VNL sit-down counterbalance forklift breaks new ground as a high capacity, indoor/outdoor option powered by an integrated, high voltage lithium-ion battery. The powerful 350-volt lithium-ion technology and electric drivetrain provide the ICE-like performance that heavy-duty applications require, with zero emissions, quick opportunity charging and no maintenance.
- Indoor and outdoor usage – Streamline your lift truck fleet with the multipurpose ERP155-190VNL, designed to work both indoors and out, eliminating the need for separate units.
- Fast charging, more uptime – Keep business moving with the integrated lithium-ion battery that charges faster and has a longer overall life than a traditional lead acid battery. In less than 90 minutes, the lithium-ion battery charges from lift lock-out (12% state of charge) with the required charger, and stays at over 90% efficiency throughout operation.
- Maintenance-free battery – Simply plug in and charge with no extra steps thanks to the 350-volt, high-power sealed lithium-ion battery that’s completely maintenance free.t
- perator comfort – Help keep operators focused and productive with low noise levels and no emissions, while a standard air ride seat and hydraulic mini-lever controls further boost operator comfort.
- Maneuverability – Navigate through tight spaces and efficient layouts with a shortened counterweight design and Turn Assist System (available on the ERP155-170SVNL models only) that enable a tight turning radius and right angle stack.
- Max Height: 171
- Max Weight: 19,000 lbs
- Capacity: 15,000-19,000