Designed for indoor and outdoor use, the Fortis® H80-120FT lift truck series offers a versatile solution for multiple applications such as brick/block, precast/concrete, recycling and lumber.
To exceed applications requirements, the series offers various powertrain combinations, a productivity enhancing ergonomic operator compartment as well as additional cooling and efficiency options.
- Powertrain combinations include Kubota 3.8L LPG/ Dual Fuel/ DOC diesel
- All engine configurations feature Hyster® Variable Power Technology™, selectable performance modes that can be adjusted to maximize productivity or fuel economy to fit specific application requirements
- Advanced transmissions are built for durability and patented controllability, while extending tire and brake life up to 50%
- Ergonomic operator compartment includes optimized step height with non-slip tread, soft touch contoured hand grip and infinitely adjustable steer column
Maximum Cooling and Efficiency Options:
- On-demand cooling system matches cooling fan speed to engine temperature, maintaining optimum engine and transmission temperatures, virtually eliminating the possibility of overheating
- On-demand hydraulic system featuring TouchPoint mini-lever controls pumps oil only when required, reducing fuel consumption
- Combi-cooler contains an individual transmission oil cooler to maximize heat dissipation
- Full venting package draws air into the engine compartment from higher on the truck to enhance airflow and avoid radiator clogging
- Fully sealed wet disc brakes virtually eliminate brake maintenance and often last the life of the truck
For applications requiring the use of attachments, Hyster® attachment-ready models are available with a factory modified front end, which allow for seamless truck and Bolzoni Auramo clamp interface (see Downloads for more information).
- Max Height: 310
- Max Weight: 12000 lbs
- Capacity: 8,000 – 12,000