The extreme ease of use through specially color-coded control elements is one of the outstanding features of our battery-operated BD 50/70 R Classic ride-on scrubber drier. Its compact, narrow construction style facilitates handling and transport and ensures a high degree of maneuverability and agility. This makes the machine from the 70-litre class a real alternative to walk-behind machines. Practical details such as the Home Base, which facilitates the transport of manual cleaning equipment using hooks, or the likewise optionally available bin bag holder and a pre-sweep mop complete the concept. Please note that batteries and charger must be ordered separately.
1 Easy operation
- Self-explanatory symbols and clear control panel.
- Brief familiarization phases.
2 Disc brush engineering
- Robust construction style with integrated disc brush head.
- High area performance thanks to large working width.
3 Compact, slim design
- Extremely maneuverable machine.
- Clear view of surfaces to be cleaned.
4 Optional accessories: pre-sweep mop
- Picks up dry dirt, thus supporting the cleaning process.
- Helps prevent blockage of the suction channel.
|Productivity (Theoretical)||2,805 m ft/hr|
|Overall Width (mm)||590|
|Overall Length (mm)||1,310|