The new B 150 R ride-on scrubber drier is full of customer-oriented design features and accessories to make cleaning safer, more convenient and more productive. Thanks to features like interchangeable cleaning heads, automatic tank rinsing system, FLEX roller brush speed control, KIK (Kärcher Intelligent Key), different batteries options and available dual side brush pre-sweep system, the B 150 can be equipped to tackle many industrial cleaning applications. This model includes a 305 Ah low-maintenance batteries and dual side brushes. Optional scrub deck is available.
1. Advanced model features all-wheel drive
- Clean ramps with grades up to 18%
- Features a unique all-wheel brake system for safety
2. Maximum control
- Utilize the large color LCD screen to adjust everything to your needs
including contact pressure, water volume, brush speed, etc.
3. Let the machine do the work
- Auto tank-rinsing and auto-fill come standard to allow the operator to
do other tasks while rinse and fill are taking place
4. Extremely maneuverable
- The short and narrow design makes the machine very maneuverable.
Ideal for angled interiors, and provides good line-of-site. This makes
cleaning faster, more efficient and safer
|Cleaning Path (in)||30|
|Productivity (Practical/Theoretical)||48,438/34,445 sq. ft/hr|
|Overall Width (in)||31|
|Overall Length (in)||65|