The Best Material Handling Customer Service
Silver Service® is what makes Arnold Machinery Company the best in heavy equipment customer service. The competitors say they take care of their customers, but we actually do it. The competitors claim satisfaction — we guarantee it. No fine print, no exceptions. No sale is final. You won’t believe it until you experience it. As a customer, you are not alone in this. You have the guarantee from every single one of our associates that Customer Satisfaction Is Our Only Policy®.
Our new equipment offering consists of top of the line lift trucks covering various categories to ensure that we can assist you with any and all of your needs. Click the link to learn more and/or get a quote today.
Arnold Machinery is an experienced warehouse company. We understand the need for storage, space optimization and material flow, and we offer various products and services to provide these to our clients. Click the link to view our full list of warehouse solutions.
Your Complete Warehouse Solutions Company and Material Handling Equipment Supplier
At Arnold Machinery Company Material Handling, we make it easy to get the equipment, service and support you need quickly with 14 locations across six states. We are your home for everything you need to optimize your warehouse operations and keep them running at peak efficiency.
Material Handling Equipment Solutions
If you need to move it, we have equipment capable of completing the job quickly and safely. We are an authorized Hyster® and Yale® forklift dealer and distributor of other top brands, including Combilift, Drexel, Navigator and BALYO. You can trust our team to pair you with the right lift truck, container handler, forklift or other machinery that solves all your needs.
We are your complete material handling equipment supplier with options to meet any budget:
- New equipment: We have loads of new equipment suited for use in warehouses of any size and layout, including indoor and outdoor facilities with narrow aisles and tall shelving. Options include forklifts, order pickers, container handlers, pallet trucks and more.
- Used equipment: Our used equipment inventory hosts a frequently updated selection of lift trucks, forklifts and other material handling equipment. Before any of these machines hit the lot, they get a thorough inspection and service from our in-house team.
- Rental equipment: Whether you need something for the short-term or need to boost your capabilities for the whole season, we have you taken care of. We have an extensive selection of low-hour rentals backed by our full support to keep you moving.
If you want to make your facility safer, more productive and more user-friendly, we have the right warehouse solutions for the task. We carry multiple warehouse racking types, including selective, cantilever, drive-in/drive-thru, push back and pallet flow.
As your total warehouse solutions company, we also have all the other products, equipment and tools you need to improve the way you handle, store and move materials. Talk to your local representative about new dock equipment, conveyors, vertical lifts and more.
When you partner with Arnold Machinery Material Handling, you gain the advantage of an equipment solution and service provider committed to your complete satisfaction. We have multiple professional support services available to help you get the most from your equipment and space.
Our team delivers solutions that include:
- Equipment installation: We’ll send a crew of licensed, insured and experienced professionals to install your warehouse products with care and precision.
- Fleet management solutions: We can set you up to receive advanced equipment telemetry in customizable, convenient, paperless reports available online.
- Warehouse layout optimization: Our team will use Auto CAD software to help you maximize every square inch of space, with 2D and 3D imagery available.
- Lift truck parts: With over $4 million worth of inventory on hand, our experienced parts department has everything you need for the complete care of your fleet.
- Maintenance and repairs: Let our trained technicians handle your maintenance and repairs to help you reduce costs, avoid surprises and minimize downtime.
- Warehouse consultations: You can have our team come out to help you create a plan that meets all your needs. We can also run simulations to test the design.
The Character Traits that Separate Us From the Rest
Integrity means you act with sincerity, honesty, and candor. Having integrity means you return phone calls promptly. If you say you are going to do something on Tuesday, you do it on Tuesday, or you call your customer in advance and tell them why you can’t.
Discipline means you must always exercise self-control and self-restraint. Discipline means that you gather accurate data about your business, you review this information in a timely manner, and you use it to guide your decision making.
It is the capacity to experience another person’s feelings or ideas. In business, this means that you must always put yourself in the position of the customer. In order to structure a deal that satisfies the customer, you must always take the time to truly understand their needs and concerns.
Contact the Warehousing Experts
Take your warehouse operations to the next level. Arnold Machinery Company Material Handling is the region’s most established forklift dealer. We have the experience to help you find what you need fast, and the dedication to ensure you always get the best value.
Visit your nearest Arnold Machinery Company Material Handling location today. You can also reach us at 888-214-1847, or connect with our team using our contact form.