Economical diesel drive, outstanding area performance, very robust design: our KM 170/600 R D Classic industrial sweeper was developed for heavy-duty cleaning applications in dirt-intensive fields such as construction, metalworking and foundries. Coarse dirt, as well as fine waste, lands reliably in the hopper thanks to the tried-and-tested dustpan principle. While cleaning, the roller brush automatically adapts to any unevenness in the ground and ensures an even sweep in all conditions. Together, the high-performance pocket filter system and the automatic filter cleaning guarantee consistent cleaning performance. There is also the option of a user-friendly flat pleated filter system or tried-and-tested round filter system, as desired. The machine is also designed to be user friendly: it is intuitively operated using levers, maintenance work, such as brush roller replacement, can be carried out in no time at all without any tools, and the convenient emptying of the waste container makes work easier.
1 Efficient pocket filter system
- Effectively minimizes dust production when sweeping.
- Also available with optional flat pleated filter or round filter system.
2 Simple operation, maintenance and servicing
- Intuitive operation using levers.
- Main sweeper roller and filter can be replaced easily without tools.
3 Automatic filter cleaning
- Regular cleaning extends the service life of the filter.
- Reduces dust production, even in extreme external conditions.
4 Extensive range of accessories and attachment kits
- Easily adapts to individual cleaning requirements.
- Impressive equipment (e.g. comfort cab, air conditioning, heating
|Max. Area Performance||23,800 sq. m/hr|
|Working Width||1,350 mm|
|Working Width with 1 Side Brush||1,700 mm|
|Working Width with 2 Side Brushes||2,000 mm|
|Overall Width (mm)||1,904 mm|
|Overall Length (mm)||2,742 mm|