The robust, fully hydraulic and LPG-powered KM 150/500 R LPG industrial sweeper for indoor and outdoor use is suitable for extreme applications, for example in building material plants, metal works, foundries and all other dirt-intensive industries. Thanks to the dustpan principle, fine waste and coarse dirt are reliably picked up. The roller brush adjusts automatically to floor unevenness and the innovative sweeping system reduces wear and tear to a minimum. The main sweeper roller can be changed in no time without tools. The waste container closes automatically during transport. Two horizontally installed flat pleated filters provide clean air, even under very dusty conditions. Filter cleaning is carried out at the push of a button by a highly effective dual scraper. The filter is readily accessible and can be changed easily without tools. The motor is also easily accessible. The basic functions can be conveniently operated with the rotary knob thanks to the EASY Operation concept. A cyclone prefilter cleans the air before it reaches the motor filter, considerably increasing the service life.
1 Efficient filter system
- Flat pleated filter with 7 m² filter area.
- Effective cleaning with dual scraper.
2 Comfortable workspace
- All control elements are clearly arranged and within easy reach.
- All displays within view.
3 Simple operation, maintenance and servicing
- Very simple technology with tried-and-tested components: fully hydraulic drive, electric rather than electronic.
- Easy access to the motor compartment for quick and easy servicing.
4 Classic version with diesel drive
- Simple operation via lever.
- Large pocket filter with 10.5 m² filter area
|Max. Area Performance||18,000 sq. m/hr|
|Working Width||1,200 mm|
|Working Width with 1 Side Brush||1,500 mm|
|Working Width with 2 Side Brushes||1,800 mm|
|Overall Width (mm)||1570 mm|
|Overall Length (mm)||2442 mm|