Electric Pallet Trucks
Lithium-Hydrogen and Power
Scrubbers - Ride-On
Scrubbers - Stand-On
Scrubbers - Walk-Behind
Sweepers - Ride-On
Sweepers - Walk-Behind
4 Wheel Electric Forklift
3 Wheel Electric Lift Trucks
Compact Internal Combustion Engine Trucks
Internal Combustion Trucks
Tow Tractors - Hyster
Tow Tractors | Yale
New Forklifts and Material Handling Equipment
At Arnold Machinery, we carry the industry’s best forklifts and back them all with a Silver Service® guarantee. Our selection features durable, reliable equipment from Hyster, Yale, Combilift and Drexel, so you can take advantage of the industry’s newest technology.
New Forklifts for Sale
Buying a new forklift is ideal if your business needs one full-time. When you factor in forklift maintenance and costs over the years, companies that use forklifts often can save money by choosing new equipment. Your new machine will increase productivity with the most advanced technology and ergonomics in the industry. Buy new at Arnold Machinery and give your company a competitive advantage.
New Material Handling Equipment
We carry material handling equipment for any possible use, including:
- Articulated forklifts: Increase your maneuverability and available warehouse space with a reliable articulated forklift.
- Operatorless forklifts: Minimize the chance of injury and maximize workplace efficiency by choosing an operatorless forklift.
- Container handlers: Choose a durable container handler for heavy sea shipment loads.
- Electric 3 wheels: Pick an electric 3 wheel for a tight turning circle when maneuvering through skinny aisles.
- Electric 4 wheels: Choose an electric 4 wheel for stability in areas with rough terrain.
- Electric tow tractors: Look for a sturdy electric tow tractor when your need a machine to handle several tons.
- Internal combustion engines: Consider an indoor internal combustion engine for an easy refueling experience and low upfront cost. We also offer easy-to-refuel outdoor internal combustion engines.
- Multidirectional forklifts: Make maneuvers without worrying about changing directions with a multidirectional forklift.
- Order pickers: Invest in an order picker for all your warehouse needs.
- Pallet trucks: Choose a pallet truck for highly efficient, easy pallet maneuvering.
- Reach trucks: Feel the benefit of the tight turn radius and high reach when you choose a reach truck.
- Rough terrain equipment: Be ready for anything in your path with rough terrain material handling equipment designed for the unpaved outdoors.
- Side loaders: Move the heaviest and longest materials with a side loader capable of lifting several tons.
- Straddle carriers: Consider the reinforced truss structure of a straddle carrier for when you’re stacking containers.
- Swing masts: Choose stability and easy maneuverability through narrow aisles by investing in a swing mast.
- Turret trucks: Easily fit into aisles as small as 60 inches with very-narrow aisle turret trucks.
- Truck-mounted forklifts: Take on even the most arduous loads with a truck-mounted forklift ready for outdoor use.
- Walkie stackers: Choose a walk-behind pallet truck when you need to move pallets short distances in tight places.
Our Featured Brands
Arnold Machinery features only the best forklift brands for your use. With new selections from brands like Hyster, Yale, Combilift and Drexel, you’ll get the most for your money with a reliable machine that runs for years to come.
Arnold Machinery is a certified Hyster forklift dealer. For more than 80 years, Hyster has built tough, dependable trucks and forklifts for a range of applications. Hyster forklifts combine industrial strength with modern, innovative design, which gives your productivity a boost and your business a competitive edge.
Whether you need special warehouse equipment, industrial forklifts or reach stackers, Hyster has a model tough enough for any job. Hyster also manufactures fully automated warehouse equipment capable of load transfers, barcode scanning, logistics train, pallet placement and narrow aisle maneuvering.
We at Arnold Machinery are certified Yale forklift dealers. Yale has been in the business of heavy lifting equipment for over 130 years. Whether you want electric, diesel or hydrogen fuel cell-powered material handling equipment, Yale has a wide selection to suit your needs.
At Arnold Machinery, we carry a variety of Yale equipment, including:
- Manual pallets.
- Pneumatic tire lifts.
- Enclosed end rider trucks.
- Moving mast reach trucks.
- Narrow aisle reach trucks.
- Heavyweight handlers.
Our extensive selection of Yale material handling equipment features the newest technology to improve your crew’s productivity.
Flexibility and innovation are at the heart of all Combilift equipment and machinery. Since 1998, Combilift has sold and serviced more than 50,000 pieces of equipment worldwide, catering to customers’ individual needs.
Arnold Machinery carries safe, robust Combilift equipment, including:
- Classic Combilifts.
- Aisle master trucks.
- Work platforms.
- Straddle carriers.
- Reach stackers.
- Electric forklifts.
- Multidirectional forklifts.
Ramp up your workplace efficiency with new unparalleled new technology from Combilift.
Every Drexel machine is specifically designed to helping you navigate even the smallest spaces and tightest turns. Drexel manufactures forklifts and material handling equipment powered by liquefied petroleum gas (LP gas) and electricity. Since 1963, Drexel has provided customers with forklifts and machine handling equipment ready to fit in any space.
At Arnold Machinery, we carry new Drexel Swingmasts and Landolls so that you can fit into spaces as tight as 56 inches with ease.
Request a Quote
When you think of a quality forklift dealer, think Arnold Machinery. Our services and selection are unparalleled. Silver Service® is the safety net that guarantees you, our customer, are satisfied. If you’re not, our job is not done! To learn more about buying new forklifts and material handling equipment, contact us online or request a quote today.