The Kärcher BD 70/75 W Classic Bp is a cost-effective 28-inch walk-behind scrubber. Easy to operate controls allow for quick training and operation. Components exposed to intense wear are made of durable aluminum for longer life. The adjustable brush head provides 66-150 lbs. of down pressure. Available in both Wet and AGM battery options with shelf charger included. Both models are suitable for cleaning in industrial facilities, retail stores, municipalities, education, and cleaning buildings.
1. Easy to use
- Classic scrubbers are easy to operate, allowing shorter training times, immediate familiarity with the machine, and less
2. Robust scrub deck
- On both BD 80/100 & BD 70/75 the components such as the scrub deck and squeegee are made of durable aluminum
which affords the user longer life in tough applications.
- Wet and AGM battery options are available. A shelf charger is included with all three machines.
4. Adjustable brush pressure
- The BD 80/100 & BD 70/75 offer adjustable brush pressure for much greater flexibility for cleaning on all types of floors. With up to 200 lbs of down pressure.
5. No-tool pad/brush change
- Rigid brush T-handle enables quick change from pad to brush.
6. Home base
- Home base kit allows for carrying of other essentials, resulting in less trips to the supply closet.
|Cleaning Path (in)||28|
|Productivity (Practical/Theoretical)||30,645/19,920 sq. ft/hr|
|Overall Width (in)||30|
|Overall Length (in)||57|