Arnold Machinery Company is committed to continue providing the material handling solutions needed to help our customers, communities, and country persevere.
We continue to take precautions to protect our associates, customers, and vendors from the spread of COVID-19, or the novel coronavirus. We understand the critical nature of some businesses to support essential products and services, and we are open and ready to help. To safely do so, we have altered specific areas of business. These changes include contactless transactions, new and additional sanitary measures, and an increase in stocked inventory. We are continually gathering information from the CDC, our local governments, and our manufacturers. Please see below for more details regarding our efforts in prioritizing the health of our customers and associates throughout this time. Thank you for your business and trust in Arnold Machinery Company during these challenging times.
- In efforts to help businesses with an increase in demand, we are offering 20% off all new, monthly rentals.
- To view our rental catalog, click here.
Service & Repair
- We are sanitizing contact points on each lift truck before we start repairs and before we return it to you. We are also wearing wearing all necessary PPE.
- Social distancing is required by our technicians.
- We are asking you if there are new protocols that we need to adhere to before entering your place of business and/or beginning to work on your equipment.
- As always, we are available 24/7.
- We are willing to work with you and be flexible about traditional working hours, and where the location of service is done. If you need equipment serviced at nontraditional hours, or need it done off site, please let us know how we can help.
- We have developed contingency plans at each branch so that, if forced to close, they can continue to support our “Essential Business” customers (either remotely or from one of our other 14 branches).
- For full details on our technicians’ best practices during this time, click here.
- To visit our Service & Repair page, click here.
- We are limiting parts orders to be ordered by phone or email only. No face to face counter sales are currently allowed.
- If you are picking up a parts order in person, please call the branch or knock on the front door and we will do a contactless, curbside delivery.
- Several weeks back we purchased additional safety stock in case there is a disruption for our incoming orders. We believe we are well positioned to serve you.
- We are evaluating historical parts usage of our “essential business” customers and are adding to our stocking levels accordingly.
- We have developed contingency plans at each branch so that, if forced to close, they can continue to support our “essential business” customers (either remotely or from one of our other 14 branches).
- We are frequently communicating with Hyster-Yale parts depot. They have made adjustments and implemented best practices to eliminate delivery disruption. Currently, their fill percentage remains at over 95% and incoming supply chain is not damaged.
- To visit our parts page, click here.