Tucson, AZ Warehouse Solutions and Material Handling Equipment
If you're in the business of moving or warehousing materials, your local Arnold Machinery Material Handling location has everything you need in one convenient place. Our Tucson, AZ location offers a massive selection of material handling equipment for sale and is fully equipped to service fleets of any size. Our high-quality products and services can help increase your operational productivity and efficiency.
Regional Fleet Sales, Service and Warehouse Support
Tell us what you're looking to accomplish, and we'll help you find the most cost-effective way to get there.
Forklifts for Sale in Tucson, AZ
We are Tucson's go-to source for forklifts from the industry's most respected brands, including the following options:
- New forklifts: As an authorized dealer for brands like Hyster®, CombiLift, Yale®, Load Lifter and other leading names, we can put you in the seat of a new forklift for sale that meets all your requirements. We'll make sure you get the speed, maneuverability, lifting capability and appropriate emissions specs for your application.
- Used forklifts: If you're looking to buy used, we've got equipment priced to move. Our selection of used forklifts for sale varies based on what's currently available. Every piece of equipment has undergone a thorough inspection from our service team, and each comes backed by our Silver Service® Guarantee.
Looking to get the capability of a forklift without the commitment of buying? We offer many forklift rentals so you can find an affordable solution that meets your needs. We keep a fleet of low-hour, late-model material handling equipment for rent, including:
- Electric pallet jacks
- Electric stand up
- Electric sit-down rider
- Very narrow aisle
- LPG indoor forklifts
- LPG and diesel outdoor-forklifts
- Big trucks
- Lift truck attachments
Our rentals are kept up to date on service by our technicians. If you have any issues at all with your lift truck during the rental period, we'll send someone out at any hour of the day to provide repair or replacement services.
We offer a wide range of warehouse products and services to help you optimize your space. Our product options include:
- Warehouse racking, pallet racking, storage and shelving
- Vertical lifts, conveyors, mezzanine and dock equipment
- Computerized simulations to fine-tune warehouse processes
We also offer complementary services, including an on-site visit to assess how you store and handle materials. Our Customer Site Surveys provide you with a comprehensive plan of action for making improvements, with recommendations built around your budget. We also provide complimentary AutoCAD services for planning or permitting.
Forklift Service and Parts
Regardless of your equipment's make or model, our technicians have the skill, training and experience to perform any maintenance or repair service. Whether you have an emergency or are looking to set up a scheduled service, our forklift repair technicians will come to your facility 24/7/365 to ensure your fleet stays up and running.
If you prefer to work on your lift trucks yourself, you can depend on our parts department to find what you need. We have forklift parts for all brands with over $4 million in parts in our inventory. Talk to our team about what you need, and we'll dig into the schematics to find the right part number to match.
Our Silver Service® Guarantee
Silver Service® is our commitment to your satisfaction. It's our promise to ensure you have the products, services and solutions you need and are happy with the result. If there's anything we can do to improve your experience with us, we'll do it.
Contact Our Tucson, AZ Branch Today
Use our contact form to connect with the local team in Tucson or call us at 520-294-7677.